There are many ways to ring in 2019, but the best are happening in EaDo. Whether you’re simply looking for a nice (even early!) dinner out, or a full-on party complete with Champagne and balloons, the following spots will have you covered.
- Agricole Hospitality’s EaDo trio—Vinny’s, Miss Carousel, and Indianola—will be open and operating normally on New Year’s Eve. As Agricole mentioned in their latest newsletter, the EaDo concepts will have “No prix fixe menus. No special seatings. Just quality food and drinks in your choice of three comfortable, festive spaces.”
- Art Deco-inspired Chapman and Kirby will host a New Year’s Eve Masquerade Affair, complete with passed hors d’oeuvres, a midnight Möet & Chandon champagne toast, balloon drop, DJ and a live band. Tickets are available on the website.
- Lucky’s Pub and Lucky’s Lodge are bringing in the new year with an Around the World theme, complete with DJs, complimentary champagne toasts every hour, a photo booth, balloon drop, giveaways, and raffles. General admission starts at $25, and tickets are available here.
- Neil’s Bahr will host its Black Tie Gala NYE party, complete with catered appetizers and champagne for $3 per glass, with no cover charge.
- Pitch 25 hosts its first ever Party on the Pitch this New Year’s Eve, and will feature live music, a midnight balloon drop, raffles and live music. Tickets start at $50, available here.